"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

With or Without the Dog

>> Tuesday, July 01, 2008

How many of you are like me and actually enjoy getting out of bed and taking a long walk to start your day? OK, I don’t really like the getting out of bed part so much but I do really like the “alone time” (with the dog) to get my day started- along with the exercise.

How many of you will stop walking outside once the weather turns cold? I know I will. If you enjoy the exercise but hate the cold you might be interested in this treadmill review site I found. It’s a big purchase whether you get a basic treadmill or a high end running treadmill so you want to make sure to do your homework.

I know I plan to maintain my routine when winter hits- even if I have to do it indoors (with the dog watching).

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP