"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

If You Stop By This Weekend...

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm going to be cleaning out my garage in preparation for next weekend's big sale...

Here are a few recent highlights:

Have you voted for me to win my dream job yet? So far I'm the most popular by a pretty big margin. But the contest goes for another 41 days. Luckily you can vote every day! Help a girl out, will ya?

My newest giveaway is for Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Book & Workbook. These have made such a difference in our lives. Even if you don't need them you know someone who does. Enter today- contest ends Wednesday the 30th.

Speaking of Dave Ramsey, he strongly urges parents to teach their kids about money early. Brenna and Caelan had their first lesson the other day.

I won Paula's contest. As an added bonus I got to meet her. Of course her recounting of the event is much better than mine.

Have a great weekend! I'll check in if I can get things cleaned up quickly!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP