"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Totally Fiction. Well, Kind Of.

>> Friday, July 04, 2008

If you believe radical Islam is a true threat to our country and our freedoms I want you to check out this interview.

I've read excerpts of The Last Patriot: A Thriller and am hooked. I just have to decide if I am going to part with my limited fun money and buy it or if I am going to get it at my library (after a long wait). Yes, I'll probably buy it.

Thor has done his research (look up the Tripoli Monument- I bet it's history will surprise you) and using historical facts along with his imagination he has woven what looks to be a page turner.


It looks really good to me...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP