"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Crazy Busy

>> Friday, July 11, 2008

So much to do today:

Doug got paid so I need to figure the bills & budget
MIL comes this afternoon, have to clean and prepare
Told the girls we could go to the "splashy park" if they would let me work
Must shower
Laundry (it never ends)
Doug & I have a dinner to attend tonight so I must "pretty up"
Surely there's more.... I feel like there's more...

So, for your enjoyment I'm going to point you to a few posts that you may have missed:

Don't visit this link hungry: Triple Cheese Baked Spaghetti
Des Moines tops Kiplinger's list of best places to live
This is probably the funniest movie trailer I've seen in a long time
Here come the Iowa Chops!

Have a good day! I'll check in if I get a chance!

2 comments:

Melody 9:51 AM  

Oh yes, we are moms so there is always something more.

The Fritz Facts 11:33 AM  

I know how that is. I left the house at 8:15 to run errands, have power cleaned the remainder of Boo's room, changed bedding (she got a new comforter while at camp) and now going through e-mails. Leaving in a few to drive 2 hours to get my BABY!!! Woohoo!!

Have a great dinner tonight!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP