"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Just Two Things

>> Sunday, July 20, 2008

Really, I had only two things I hoped to accomplish this weekend.

1) I'm trying my hand at creating an acrylic album. I wanted to finish it. So far I have the first page done.

2) I'm redesigning the Iowa Geek layout and trying a new template. I really wanted to make a dent in it. Didn't even look at it.

So, what did I do? Hmmm, I baked bread & banana chocolate chip muffins... I'm vaguely aware of laundry being washed & folded... Surely something was cleaned...

Hmmm... I'm really not sure where my weekend went...

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 8:46 PM  

I know what you mean. I had a list, and only three things were crossed off. The weekend was spent at the in-laws, my sisters and today my dads. so busy!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP