"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Hungover

>> Thursday, July 17, 2008

I woke up this morning with the worst hangover imaginable. Oh, yes I did.

And I didn't have a drop to drink.

Nope,it was much, much worse. It was the hangover from watching a tear-jerker of a movie before bed. Oh, yeah, you all know what I'm talking about. Anyone care to guess what I watched?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




Who guessed it? Seriously... I was told it was good (which it was) but why didn't anyone tell me I should have a box of tissue at hand while I watched it? My bedsheet was quite moist from all the tears. Sad tears, happy tears... I wasn't sobbing but, honestly, I couldn't stop the tears from forming.

I was even crying after the movie ended. I didn't even realize it until Doug asked what was wrong; the tears just wouldn't stop.

So, was it a good movie? Yep. It reached right in and yanked at my heart. It made me sad, it made me happy, it made me laugh and it made me cry. So see it if you haven't. But have a box of tissues close by.

4 comments:

Sally 4:52 AM  

Oh, I've heard that about that movie...that's why I haven't seen it. I'll have to say that for a pity party day.

Hope your hangover heals quickly! =)

Sincerely Iowa 8:15 AM  

That was a good movie. Very romantic, and funny. It was one of the first ones I got through Netflix and I loved it. If you liked the movie, you should read the book too.

Anonymous 10:10 AM  

I liked that one too!

The Fritz Facts 8:24 PM  

That one is on my netflix, but low on the queue. I am such a cryer during movies (who am I kidding...tv too) that always have kleenex near by.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP