"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Now I Think I Shouldn't Have Had That Blizzard

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

As I sit here at the end of a very long day, near the end of a very long week and looking forward to two very long and busy days I am enjoying a DQ Blizzard and cruising the internet, hoping to stay awake long enough for Doug to finish the conference call he has been on since he walked in the door and take a shower. Oh, and I need to take some stuff out of the dryer.

But for the moment I am enjoying my calorie laden ice cream treat and relaxing with a few fun websites.

And then I see it: Best Diet Pills!!!

Of course I don’t stop eating my tasty treat but it does make me stop and think…

I’ve had a few issues with my weight since having the girls. I’m not as active as I used to be and though I don’t eat any differently than I ever have my body treats food differently. I’ve got some stubborn pounds, ok about 35 stubborn pounds, stuck to my hips, thighs and stomach that I wish weren’t there. And I know that if I really worked at it I could probably do something about it.

But it’s just so much work… And I’m tired. So I’m drawn to PricesExposed.net which says it has a thorough analysis of the world’s best diet pills. And there, on the front page, are the “top 10”. And reading through the claims I have to admit I become tempted. Especially by the #1 product, Lipovox, because it not only provides weight loss but also perfect skin. Two problems, one pill. Amazing.

Or is it too amazing to be true? Because you know what they say about things that are too good to be true… But right about now, after I finish this ice cream treat, I think about what I’ve eaten and wonder if the short term satisfaction was really worth it.

What’s your plan? Do you diet and exercise (which I really try to do but life gets in my way) or do you have the Best Diet Pills known to man? (And has anyone tried this Lipovox?)

1 comments:

Kyle Lobner 1:36 PM  

Sorry I kept him on the call so long. :-)

KL

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP