"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Holding Back the Years

>> Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I’m going to admit something… I have tendencies toward being vain. Lately I joke with Doug that I am becoming more high maintenance because my evening routine has become 20 minutes of cleansers, lotions and creams.

Anything to hold back the years, you know.

The other day I read about Ethocyn, a drug that stimulates the production of elastin fibers in your skin, to help tighten the skin. And, apparently, there are none of the side effects that other drugs can cause. Excellent!

This “miracle drug” was created by Dr. Chantal Burnison and is distributed by Chantal Pharmaceuticals – without the funding of any of the “big” drug companies. Which is really amazing if you think about the money it takes to develop and promote anything.

It’s a pretty great story in itself and if the drug is as good as the buzz leads me to believe I may add it to my routine.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP