"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Scrambled

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

Not my breakfast eggs- me. Wait a minute... I haven't had breakfast yet. I've been "off" all week. I haven't been up early to walk the dog and it's thrown me off. And then we had a really nasty electrical storm last night which resulted in lightning hitting a tree right next to the house. It woke the girls and we were awake half the night. Ugh.

Anyway, I have lots to share today. Later on I'll have some "must share" video from the Glenn Beck show last night. (Sorry for the infringement, Glenn, but it's just a few really important things). I've got a new favorite recipe for Fab Food Friday- a chicken stirfry. I'll be finishing an update to the travel blog about an Iowa favorite- the Amana Colonies.

But before I do any of that I have to get the girls dressed, make a grocery list and get to the store. We haven't shopped in almost 2 weeks and the cupboards are BARE!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP