"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

NO BED!!!

>> Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm in the basement. Caelan is in her room. Two floors above me. I don't even need the monitor to hear her screams of "NO BED!!!" Obviously she doesn't want to take her afternoon nap, huh?

I feel pretty awful just letting her sob and scream. But I know that unless I stay with her until she is fast asleep it is only a delay tactic.

Slowly the sobs subside and little sighs take their place while the screams become whispers of protest. "no bed..."

And now all I hear is the Celtic Lullabies CD through the monitor.

Hmmm, only 13 minutes of pure agony... It's getting better...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP