"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Know About Water Damage- I Live in Iowa

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

Last night we had a storm roll in just as we were getting home. As I drove home I could see the lightning ahead and knew we were in for quite a storm.

And storm it did. The rain was falling so hard that I couldn’t see across the creek to the house that I knew was there- with its lights on. I had to wait to drive my cousin home as I couldn’t see the road in front of me. It rained so hard so quickly that our creek rose to its high flood levels within 15 minutes. Even though we live on a hill I tend to worry about water damage when there is so much rain so quickly. I think everyone in Iowa does right about now.

Of course there are companies that specialize in handling those problems for you. If you happen to be looking for Connecticut basement waterproofing you might want to check out BudgetDry. With over 20 years of experience, the best warranty and guarantees you will find and prices that are at least 15% lower than those large companies it’s definitely worth your time to get the free written estimate.

Because you want to be prepared before you need to be prepared. Trust me- I live in Iowa…

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:38 PM  

I agree thay are great

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP