"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Protect Yourself Online

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008

I don’t know about you, but I do a lot of stuff online. I’m registered with dozens of travel sites, hotels and airlines, quite a few sites that I use to bring in a bit of money and too many sites that I have ordered who knows what from. So you could say that my info is out there.

Of course I have taken every precaution I could to protect myself. And now there is another option for people who, like me, use the internet for practically everything. It’s identity theft prevention to protect you online.

Shop Shield® protects all your personal information: credit card numbers, billing address, email address and login information. It allows you to shop online without revealing your real information, keeping your identity safe.

It’s really kind of interesting how it works… Shop Shield® has your real information, you see, and creates anonymous information, and stores it for you, for each site you visit. I’m not sure I can really wrap my head around it- which is why they store all the data for you and you can review it whenever you need to. Really, it’s pretty cool. Check out their video- they explain it much better than I can.

And they back it all up with a 100% guarantee. If you spend a lot of time online this is worth looking in to.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP