"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Why Are Glasses So Expensive?

>> Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I’ve got to break down and head to the eye doctor. It’s been over a year and I know I need new contacts… And new glasses.

It’s the glasses that kill my budget. The frames are so expensive. To save on costs I think I’m going to order my glasses from zennioptical.com. They have stylish frames for a fraction of the cost at the optician.

Their website is straight forward and looks easy enough to order from. I think it's worth a try...


1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 9:35 PM  

I hate buying glasses. To get ones that fit and look good they cost a bit more. Since I don't wear contacts, I always get at least two pair to get through the year. I shop the deals, and my insurance carrier has a great discount program.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP