"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mmmm... Chinese Food

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

I really like Chinese food. Realllllyyyyy like it. But it's always been such a hassle to make it at home. Either I don't have the right equipment or I can't find all those weird ingredients. And even if I follow the directions perfectly it just never tastes as good as the restaurant. So I rarely make Chinese food.

Despite the failures I usually have with Chinese food I decided to try this new recipe: Spicy Orange Chicken Stirfry. No strange ingredients, no special tools. And it turned out great! So great, in fact, that my girls cleaned their plates! Did I mention that it's really easy? Yep, it is.

Fab Food Friday 115


Hungry yet?




Update from Doug: It was so good that when I took it in to work for lunch the next day, a co-worker who grew up in Shanghai commented on it too.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP