"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'd Vote for Glenn...

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

In case you've somehow missed it, I'm a pretty big fan of Glenn Beck. He says what I'm thinking. Often in a much more well researched and less offensive way.

Doug and I went to his "Beck '08- Unelectable" tour last night. It was pretty great. Not so great as actually having him stand right in front of you but still really darn funny. (Watch for it on DVD)

I found this clip of the opening online this morning.



And I had my handy Flip with me last night and took a few clips out of the second half that I thought were really important. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP