"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Be First on the List

>> Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I’ve been working a lot lately on getting my travel website noticed in more places. I’ve been adding it to travel webrings, joining online communities, loading pictures and videos everywhere imaginable and basically putting it out there- everywhere I can- for more people to see. I need to be one of the top websites you see when searching for “travel with kids”. Of course I don’t have a lot (well, any) money to be throwing at search engine optimization of any professional sort.

So I am muddling through on my own, doing what ever I think may drive people to my website. I do, of course, take any ideas that come my way and seem to make sense for what I hope to achieve. I’ve been reading ReciprocalConsultingBlog.com quite a bit lately for insight and ideas on ways to increase my visibility and traffic. They have lots of great suggestions- even for itty- bitty websites who are hoping to become bigger.

At a time when more and more people are beginning their information searches online you want to make sure you are at the top of their list so you can get the “clicks”. My plans are to, one day, be the best place to turn for tips on traveling with kids.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP