"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Yep, She's My Daughter

>> Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It seems that everything is reminding Brenna of Ireland lately. Every airplane in the sky is heading to Ireland, in her mind.

As we drove to the post office yesterday Brenna asked if we were going to fly in a jet plane. I said, "No, but our letters probably will." To which she replied, "I want to fly on a plane to Ireland."

A few minutes later she asked if we could fly on a plane (today). I said no and she said, "But I want to go to Ireland today." I said that we couldn't go (today) because Daddy had to make money so we could go again. So when Doug got home she asked if he had made enough money for us to go to Ireland.

And now, just a few minutes ago, she said, again, that she wants to go back to Ireland. "So do I, honey," I replied. "Why do you want to go back to Ireland?"

"I want to see that nice horse we rode." she told me, referring to the horse that pulled our cart through Killarney National Park.

Yep, it's all about the horse...

1 comments:

Birdie 8:34 AM  

you finally got to the bottom of it then! *aigh* I can only dream about Ireland...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP