"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Noone Missed It?

>> Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, here it is, the 21st of April. We were out of town all weekend for family birthdays and with all the stuff that had to be done (as well as all the regular stuff) I completely forgot.

And I am sad that noone else noticed.

Because it's the 21st.

Did noone miss my scrap bribing? I suppose I should try to figure out what I'm giving away and get it posted, huh?

2 comments:

The Fritz Facts 1:56 PM  

I thought of it, but thought you were taking a month off...

Anonymous 2:16 PM  

I noticed.

Does that mean I get an extra entry?

HA!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP