"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Playin' DressUp

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

Really, I’m a sucker for playing dress up. Which is kind of funny as I really don’t remember ever being fond of it as a child. But now I jump at any opportunity to dress in a costume. Renaissance? Yep. Costume party? Yep. Halloween? Yep. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s fun to pretend to be someone else for a while or if it’s an escape from reality for a while. Either way, if there’s a costume involved I’ll probably be the first to prepare.

Knowing all that you can imagine that my favorite holiday is Halloween. And since Brenna’s birthday is mere days before I imagine we will have a few themed birthday parties when she gets a bit older. Of course I have thought of it for her 4th birthday, but since it will be family I just don’t see the possibility of any of them donning Halloween Costumes to come to her bash.

Of course that doesn’t stop me from thinking about it- or from browsing InCostume.com for ideas. They have an adorable Sugar Plum Fairy costume that I could probably get Caelan in this fall- if it would fit over a snowsuit!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP