"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Who Will You Be?

>> Monday, April 07, 2008

It’s almost time for Renaissance Festivals to begin around the Midwest! OK, maybe they aren’t your thing (although I’m not sure how anyone doesn’t love a Ren Fest) but we here at Casa Geek have a great time dressing up, parading about in our finery and hoisting a turkey leg to the Queen.

I keep planning to re-dress Doug & I as we’ve been wearing the same costumes for a few years. I’ve yet to have the time… But I keep my eyes peeled for ideas to copy or, if they are affordable, buy. I found a new costume site just the other day: InCostume.com.

They have everything you could want… Even if you only dress up once a year. It’s never too early to plan your family’s Halloween Costumes.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP