"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well, after the fiasco of the swimsuit I ordered not fitting and sending me into a deep craving for a DQ treat and a hole to hide in to wallow in my self pity of being born with freakishly large bQQbs I have again begun my search for a swimsuit that will fit properly.

I’ve been perusing the pages of BiggerBras.com because they sell suits that have the fit of full busted lingerie and can be purchased in separate pieces.

At least this way I can get the top closer to right by ordering by bra size rather than generic size. So, off I go to place an order and hopefully get a swimsuit I actually like – for the first time since I was 18.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP