"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I May Be Crafty But I Can't Do This...

>> Friday, April 18, 2008

I enjoy gtting flowers- who doesn't?- but I can never get them to look good in a vase! How do the designers get them to look so nicely spaced? And just how do I use that flower food?

Well, Proflowers has a really handy video on how to arrange fresh roses. Did you know roses have protective outer petals? Yep, you remove them to get a full bloom. And they even mentioned the flower food!

You can follow the link above or just check it out here:



1 comments:

Jennifer 8:38 PM  

Did you also know that if you place pennies in the bottom of the vase of tulips they will stand up straight?

It's true! My MIL does it and her flowers are nice and straight, not flopping over the rim.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP