"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And Then Nuthin' All Day

>> Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's almost like I dropped from the face of the earth for the day, huh? It didn't start out to be a crazy day but it ended up that way.


I actually woke up after my 4am bedtime at 6:30 to shower and get everyone dressed and out the door by 8:45am. After watching a rather large group of kids in a smallish space the girls and I were off to the post office. Which was quite an experience as a guy came in with postal money orders and wanted them cashed. I guess I didn't know you could cash those at the post office. I also guess our post office isn't too used to those requests as they didn't have enough money to cash them.


On the way home we watched the rain try to decide if it was going to snow or not. A few very large flakes fell on the truck but, in the end, it decided to stick with rain.


Because we had a snack at the house we watched kids at (bagels and fruit after the Mom's Group let out) Brenna decided on a light lunch of popcorn and milk. I had cheese and crackers.


Then it was time to relax. Caelan laid down relatively easily and I settled in to rest while Brenna watched some TV. Brenna is not a good relaxer so we were both in the basement "working" shortly after... Where I answered emails and more emails. I received a request from a company about sponsoring a bit on my travel blog, which is exciting.


And then Caelan woke up early. And the rest of the day was lost...


And now I have yellow sticky notes yelling at me from my desk top.


I do have a favor though, for all my bloggin' buddies... I'll drop it on you tomorrow. For now I'll leave you with my favorite sign from the Cliffs of Moher:\

Nuff said...

2 comments:

The Fritz Facts 10:44 PM  

I love that sign!!

Drop the favor, we are here!

Oh, and linky love for you up at fritzfacts!

Birdie 8:39 AM  

THis is cannot be for real! It's a joke right? If you're on that cliff, lets hope you know better. If you don't and you're on said cliff you can't exactly see the sign now can you?? guess it's not for the people on THAT cliff...just the one you were standing on? I'd be a nervous wreck.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP