"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Hair Today...

>> Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So, I began noticing a couple of months ago that Doug’s hair was, well, becoming a bit less full on top. And maybe receding just a bit. I didn’t want to mention anything to him but since I am the one who cuts his hair I figured that if I didn’t mention it no one would.

I bought him some treatments and have been doing some research- just in case. I’m not saying that Doug is so vain that he would get a hair transplant … But I’m not not saying it, either.

I found a website recommended by the American Hair Loss Association that lists the members of the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS), a very elite group of hair transplant surgeons.

Their website is very informational and I really appreciate that they will advise against surgery if they feel it is not the answer to your problem. Definately a great place to begin if you (or someone you love) is noticing a bit of thinning...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP