"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And Now I'm Awake

>> Thursday, April 03, 2008

I wish I could remember the last time I had a full night's sleep.

Tonight I woke at 12:30am from a bad dream. Not a nightmare- it hadn't turned in to one yet but I could feel it coming.

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. None of them are rational, all of them involve family and loved ones and all of them wake me up.

This one got me out of bed as every time I closed my eyes it came back. I even tried all those "tricks" to stop thinking about it... Roll over... Think of something else... Deep breathing... Counting sheep...

The thing with all these dreams is that I know they would never happen in real life. In real life I would never make the decisions that I make in my dreams. Never.

I'm just so tired. Shut off brain!!!

2 comments:

Birdie 5:52 AM  

that's frustrating and unnerving....prayer helps. Sometimes I got a good three days with nightmares when it dawns on me to pray about the situation. Have you tried Melatonin? I was telling someone about it the other day but I don't thin it's you...it makes you nice -n- sleepy adn it's natural. You can get it at Wal-mart. Takes about ten minutes and you're sleeping like a baby.
YOu asked for my add, it's onegoodmama - gmail.com
*S*

Jennifer 8:26 AM  

I'm sorry.. I know that's hard, and nothing is worse then the mind going in too many directions, and no sleep.

Warm milk? I dunno.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP