"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Has Anyone Else Seen This?

>> Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I was watching TV yesterday afternoon while I worked in the kitchen and the girls played in the kitchen and I saw the funniest commercial.

Scene: School classroom

Opens up to a parent saying "...and that's what it's like to be a secret agent (or maybe he was a spy)...

Lots of "cool" and "awesome" from the kids.

Next is a nondescript and rather queit looking man who begins with, "Well, I'm not a secret agent but we do own the Dairy Queen so I'm going to make everyone Blizzards today..."

Lots of hoops and hollers from the kids..

Scene in the hall outsie of the class room includes a lion tamer (with lion) and a couple other exotic jobs.. "He's making them all Blizzards." "How do you follow that?"

OK, so I suppose it helps to see it (and, believe me, I searched for the video) but it was just so funny...

4 comments:

Sally 3:38 PM  

I've seen it, and it's hilarious! And so true...I used to work for an ice cream company, and people just eat that up (literally!). It was the best job I've ever had!

ghuff 8:17 PM  

I saw it and thought it was very funny. But have you seen the one for the California cheese where the cow hits the snooze alarm (a rooster)? I laugh every time I see it.

Birdie 9:42 PM  

shot, never saw this one. I worked with this super funny teacher once and she used to work at a Baskin Robbins and they'd make ice cream cakes, with a twist. While they were doing all the layering process, the guys would hock loogies into the melty ice cream and blend it all together. No one ever found out.
Yum...

The Fritz Facts 8:17 PM  

I love this one! I have looked for it as well, and no luck. Maybe soon...

The parents of a girl I danced with when I was in middle school owned a DQ. It was great...blizzards and Mr. Misty's anytime!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP