"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

L O N G Weekend

>> Monday, April 07, 2008

And not in a we-were-so-busy way. My big plans for cleaning the garage went "to pot", as it were, when Doug got the stomach virus that had Caelan exploding from diapers and messing up sheets and clothes. (But let me tell you, I LOVE my washer with the steam clean feature! Not a trace of that nastiness remains!)

So instead of working in the garage I did my best to keep the girls away and let him rest. I did get stuff hauled upstairs to the dining room in preparation for a garage sale I am (planning) to have the 26th...

It turned out to be good for me to keep the girls away from Doug on Saturday as he had to return the favor Sunday. Yep, I got the nasty crud and spent the majority of the day in bed. Luckily I was able to get it out of my system (ha!) and am well enough today that Doug was able to go to work.

In the "Thank God For Small Favors" category I was not chosen for jury duty- yet. I have to call again tomorrow to see if they got rid of enough people to call for reinforcements. Man, I hope not... I'm not sure our courthouse has WiFi...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP