"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Just So Diego Knows...

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brenna enjoys Dora and Diego- like practically every other child her age, I'm sure.

And, like practiclly all children her age she answers the questions they ask.

But, do other children have "conversations" with Dora or Diego on TV?

Example:

Diego asked this morning about trains, "The animals are getting on trains and going to their homes. Do you like trains?"

To which Brenna replied, "Yes, I like trains... But I really want to go back to Ireland."

Looks like Doug & I should get busy...

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:24 AM  

Ha, that girl has a one track mind :)

Anonymous 10:07 PM  

She told me last night that she went to Ireland. Like I didn't know...Definitely her Mommy's child.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP