"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ooohh... Aaahh...

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

After an annoying amount of time I have finally gotten my Wishbalde to work correctly with Vista. I can not even begin to tell you what a hassle it has been. But, happily, I am able to make pretty stuff again.

Like this Mother's Day card I made for Doug's mom. Which I can show you because she doesn't have internet.



Go ahead, you can say it -- Ooohh. Aaahh.

I have leftover flowers so I thought about making one for my mom, too. But I think it would be a ruined surprise because my mom does have internet. Nothing like knowing you're second. (But only because I have to mail Doug's mom's stuff this week. Really.)

1 comments:

Birdie 10:14 PM  

HOW IN THE WORLD??? I must check in to this thing. I'm totally mystified.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP