"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

All I Know is It's Gonna Be Expensive

>> Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Doug and I can tell that our credit score has gone up. Not because we checked the score (which I should do soon) but because all of our credit cards have so graciously raised the limits on our cards and, even with all the blocks we have in place, credit card offers continue to arrive by the bucketful.

Of course they all get shredded and the additional credit on our cards is frozen- as in solid ice- in the freezer.

I have to admit, though, that I do feel some relief at the money we could access because, like it or not, I am going to have to research loans this summer. We need landscaping.

It’s not need like “My lawn is ugly” it’s need like “the creek is eroding and the sides are falling in; we have a 10 foot drop into water and our terrace is sliding down the hill”. Yeah, that kind of need. I am, understandably, terrified at the quote we are going to receive and know we won’t have the cash to pay it in one big lump.

So I’m doing my research… Creditloan.com has some great resources to really help me figure out which type of loan may be best. Because, whether I like it or not, a loan is in my future.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP