"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Open Me First!

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008

The only time I really send out mail (other than bills) is in the fall. Most major events in our family fall between September and December. Between pictures of the girls, birthday cards and Christmas cards going out (not to mention gifts that have to be mailed) I put a run on the post office.

I like to add something personal to the envelopes I send out whether it be family address labels with cute caricatures or a custom note card with a matching envelope. Whatever it is I just want my letter to “stick out” from the rest of the mail. Ok, I want my letter to be opened first.

I’ve looked through lots of online sites (as well as brick and mortar locations around here) and I keep coming back to VistaPrint when I have a printing need. They have everything I need (and some things that I didn’t think of!), prices that beat the competition and a great reputation for quality. And their website is super easy to use.

I saw a great idea on their home page- babysitter notepads that you design yourself. The cost is less than you would pay for those you buy in the store and you can make it your own. (It would also make a nice little gift for those other mommies you know!)

3 comments:

The Fritz Facts 11:19 AM  

I too love VistaPrint. I get tons of things from them, including teachers gifts.

Tamara B 4:30 PM  

how 'bout ordering stamps from stamps.com with your kiddos picture on it. Those are fun and cost the same as a regular stamp!

Sally 12:55 PM  

I discovered vista print over Christmas, and I love them. They send me free offers by email all the time, and I just last night ordered new caricature labels for our family - including our newest addition. =)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP