"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Something Yummy Over at Fab Food Friday

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ok, so it's only Thursday, but I have so much to do today that I got my newest recipe up for all of you a day early.

It's Cream Horns with Vanilla Bavarian Cream. Soooo yummy! Perfect for a Mother's day brunch. Or served with berries and chocolate sauce as a special dessert.

They're really easy to make- just a little time consuming. But you'll thank me after you have the first bite.

And you may not thank me after you want to have more!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP