"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm Not the Only One Who Trusts Them

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

The other day LifeLock sent me the request papers for the girls’ work history from the Social Security Administration. Now you and I both know that my girls have no work history. Or they shouldn’t have. By filling out this paperwork (that I didn’t even know was available) I can make sure that someone isn’t using their social security numbers.

That’s just one reason I love LifeLock. They help me keep everything safe. Half the stuff they do for me I didn’t even know could be done. Even though I am very careful to shred everything and to only use secure websites you just never know when a computer with your information on it will get stolen. It’s happened to me. It’s worth every penny…

And I’m not the only one who thinks so. AAA New Jersey has chosen LifeLock as their identity protection for their members. Heartland Credit Union has partnered with LifeLock. Even US Airways and Ident-A-Kid are recommending LifeLock for identity protection services.

In fact there has been such an increase in the desire for their services that there are many Lifelock jobs available. Everything from IT and HR to marketing and sales. If you’re looking for a job check them out. They’re looking for good people and I know that anyone who reads me has to be “good people”.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP