"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

All I Want For Mother's Day

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

Are my old abs. I miss my abs. Two c-sections later and my abs are shot.

So, what I really want for Mother's Day is this lovely little torture device:



I have used an exercise ball as a chair before and really like it. It was just difficult to maneuver. And the girls liked to kick it while I sat on it. Or try to push me off so they could play with it.

Now, honey, since I know you are busy and I'm really not sure if you can even get a device like this anywhere around our little hamlet I have gone ahead and added this to my Amazon Wish List. See that little button at the top right of the blog? Just click it. It will tell you what to do next.

Oh, and thanks for my gift, hon. I love it. You're so good at knowing just what to get me.

5 comments:

Doug H 5:07 PM  

Gee, let me just pick myself off of the floor from that "oh-so-soft" sledgehammer of a hint....

:-)

Jody 5:32 PM  

You don't miss my old abs?

Chris, Renae & Annie 11:08 PM  

I LOVE that I'm not the only one that drops not-so-subtle hints.

Oh - and it's fun to see we're not the only couple who "discusses" things in a publich forum! Hee! Thanks for the laugh tonight!

Birdie 1:41 AM  

this thing is a hoot!

Jennifer 6:06 AM  

I hear you. As I've had two c-sections as well!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP