"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Vacation Takes Alot Out of Me

>> Thursday, March 13, 2008

Travel takes a lot out of you. Especially when that travel requires long plane rides. It never fails, after a vacation I spend the next couple weeks visiting my chiropractor to get realigned and help relax my muscles.

My chiro has a therapist who uses TENS Machines on my tight muscles. The first couple times she did it I wasn’t sure about it, but now I look forward to the sessions.

Another thing about travel is that I always seem to gain weight. Quite honestly I wasn’t as active I usually am on vacation and I really felt it when I got home. I pulled out one of my favorite workout contraptions and realized that all my exercise balls were ruined. (Surely not due to the girls playing with them…).

While searching online for fitness goodies I came across BUPA shop (http://shop.bupa.co.uk/) a site filled with BUPA healthcare knowledge and products. Even with the exchange rate many of the products cost less than they do on US websites.

The website also has health and fitness information and quizzes. It's a really nice place to research your health and fitness plan.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP