"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Guess What I Got!

>> Saturday, March 15, 2008

I took a much needed break from the girls this morning and went to Archiver's to collect scrap bribing goodies for this month! And, boy, do I like what I picked out! I'll just say that it all works together and it is bright. Because, even though we aren't officially there yet, the spring fever is upon me in full force.

Scrap bribing begins on the 20th... Get ready!

PS: Did you see my adorable daughter pulling her tote in the airport? Such a big girl...

1 comments:

Unknown 8:25 PM  

Oooooohhhhhh! Funnnnnnn...I'm currently only a year behind in my kids' scrapbooks.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP