"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Oh, Yeah, Today Is Shaping Up Great

>> Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Since I am running on very little sleep and I can feel a headache coming on it is time to crack open a Pepsi One. It is, quite honestly, amazing that it didn't happen earlier.

My attention span is very bad today... I shouldn't really attempt anything that involves typing (you wouldn't believe all the typos I am correcting and re-correcting) and even though I have some sponsored opportunities that have a nice payout attached to them I just can't bring myself to focus on the writing of them. I really should since both Doug & I generated no income last week.

So what did I decide to do? I added subscription services to all my blogs. It took me way too long as I couldn't get the instructions to form cohesive thoughts in my brain. But now they are on there.

At first I was only going to put it on my recipe blog so you could have recipes delivered right to your inbox (Get It While It's Hot!)... But once I finally figured it out I decided to utilize that new found knowledge...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP