"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Relaxing Glow

>> Monday, March 17, 2008

I was cleaning the other day and broke the candle that resided by our bathtub. It was a large 3-wick in a glass “dish” holder with a scroll work mount. I was very pretty and gave off a great glow when I wanted a relaxing bath. It was, obviously, fragile as well since a small nudge into the wall caused the dish to shatter.

I like having candles in my bath, they just add a bit of relaxation and romance, so I am on a search for something to replace the candle I broke. I haven’t been able to find anything similar to what we had but I am thinking pillar candles in varying heights might do the trick. Or maybe a little collection of tealight candles...

I also found some really cool Esque Candles- they have a colored glow when they are lit.


Do you have candles in your bathroom? How do you have them laid out?


1 comments:

Jennifer 9:10 AM  

I have candles in my bathroom, only trouble is, there is no bath in my bathroom, so I don't light them, they're just there for decoration. Ever so often though, I do light a candle ( or turn on the christmas lights I have hanging in the shower room) for a relaxing atmosphere.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP