"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Always Thinking of a Way

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It’s no secret that I would love to live in Ireland. In fact I’ve brainstormed ideas on what I could do to help us earn our keep over there…

Of course a bed & breakfast tops my list. I enjoy playing hostess and love to cook. It’s quite an expensive venture, however. I also search job listings for Doug. Anyone over there looking for a tech genius?

I’ve even gone so far as looking into Franchise Opportunities for companies that may not have made an appearance there yet. I can think of some take-away restaurants that would do great in cities like Galway, Killarney, Dublin and Cork. Hmmm… Ice cream, pizza or coffee?

1 comments:

Birdie 10:33 AM  

My husband and I fantasize about it too. We watch Smart Travels and Ooh & Ahh when Ireland is on. After seeing P.S. I Love You, the idea was fresh on me mind once again *L* How wonderful that you actually got to visit!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP