"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Free Printer Ink

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No- this is not some sort of scam. Both of our printers have now died. The gears went out of mine (it's 3 years old) so I've just been using the copy & scan features) and yesterday the one on Doug's desk (another old one of mine, I think I bought it when I lived in MN) made some very bad noises and quit working.

So a new printer is a necessity. I have no idea what we will be getting but you can pretty much guarantee that the inks we have won't work.

So, for the price of postage I am giving away:

*NEW* HP ink : a combo pak of Black 15 & tri-color 78 and a single Black 15

and some used (but I don't *think* too used) HP Black 94, Tri-color 95 and Photo ink 99

If you have an HP check your inks. Let me know if your printer uses any of them.

4 comments:

Chris, Renae & Annie 10:11 PM  

Just had a chance to check mine and it says 97 on the color one and 96 on the black cartridge. Would love to have free ink (esp since my color needs replaced) but I don't think they'll work with my printer (an HP6980).

Thanks for the offer though!

Chris, Renae & Annie 10:15 PM  

Oh wait - they might work with my printer. I just went on the HP site and our printer was discontinued but it looks like 94, 95 and 99 will work. Don't know about the others but I'm willing to try!

lila 9:57 AM  

I use 94,95 ans 99--thabnks for the heads up!

Unknown 1:20 AM  

Work-arounds for inkjet cartridge expiration dates, home remedies for ailing printers, and bizarre printer problems.There's always something. Two decades ago I quit smoking. Last year I had to give up caffeine. Now it may be my laser printer going out the door.Just had a chance to check mine and it says 97 on the color one and 96 on the black cartridge. oth of our printers have now died. The gears went out of mine (it's 3 years old) so I've just been using the copy & scan features) and yesterday the one on Doug's desk (another old one of mine, I think I bought it when I lived in MN) made some very bad noises and quit working.

MACK

printer ink

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP