"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Accessories are a Girl's Best Friend

>> Friday, March 21, 2008

Doug is hanging out with the girls and watching (yet another) episode of Backyardigans. I’ve had enough of the five friends for today so I was cruising around the web. Because spring is (really!) just around the corner I was just checking out handmade accessories.

I love to add spice to my rather dull “Mommy wardrobe” with items that aren’t “traditional” so when I saw this exotic designer jewelry by Jennifer Yuan I spent about 45 minutes clicking through her site.

Her necklaces are gorgeous! They are feminine and graceful and so wearable. I am in love with her “Fairytale” necklace. If money were no object I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Whether you can afford it or not visit Zhenun.com- her designs are so absolutely breathtaking.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP