"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Don't Do It Enough. Do You?

>> Thursday, March 20, 2008

It’s not that I avoid it, per say. I just find it to be a hassle sometimes. You have to go to the store, pick out just the right one, then you have to think of what to say and make sure you don’t mess up the date.

Sending cards can just be a hassle. Now if I had cards on hand I think I might actually send them out more often. Especially Birthday Cards. I can never find cards that are just right. Not too mushy, not too dumb, not too blah. Just a nice quote like this one


Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. - Robert Lynd

Or this one

The first hundred years are the hardest. - Wilson Mizner


Followed by a quick personal note. That’s what I always seem to be looking for.

I’m considering having a bunch of cards personalized every year. It’s less expensive than buying single cards, they can say whatever I want and I can pick pretty designs like this one:

It's so easy to enter your own verse (or use one of theirs) and to add personalization (signatures or a design). You can even have your return address added to the envelopes.

Then I will have cards that I like on hand that say what I want them to- at half the cost of purchasing them individually.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP