"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ahhh, Much Better

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008

After the great fun of giving two tired girls baths last night- can you say "no afternoon naps"?- Doug sat with them while they played in their playroom. I excused myself to relax for a bit. Doug handled the brushing of teeth and the putting to bed which all went off without a whine or a whimper.

Of course I listened on the monitor. Sadly.

I was in bed by 8:30pm and asleep before 9. And Calean let me sleep until about 5:30 this morning. Although I had hoped for 6:30am, I'll take 5:30. It's much better than 4...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP