"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Kindle Opportunities

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yesterday I told you all about my desire for a Kindle.

As Doug and I were talking about it last night I thought about how cool it would be to have my Bible on it. My pastor is always telling us to mark our Bibles, to underline words or to make notations. I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate writing in books. Workbooks I'm alittle better about it but I have this huge respect for books and just don't like to write in them. SO this would be great because you can make

Bookmarks and Annotation
By using the keyboard, you can add annotations to
text, just like you might write in the margins of a book. And because it is
digital, you can edit, delete, and export your notes, highlight and clip key
passages, and bookmark pages for future use. You'll never need to bookmark your
last place in the book, because Kindle remembers for you and always opens to the
last page you read.


Thankfully my husband is just as much of a tech geek as I am- he wants one, too.

As I was reading more I began to wonder just what it takes to be one of the offered blogs... Well, it turns out you can just go to this form, input your blog(s) and read the terms.

It won't make you rich by any means, but it might increase your ranking (if you watch that kind of thing).

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP