"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Savings and Circulars

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I do my grocery shopping on Mondays. So Sunday evening I am sitting in the kitchen figuring out what’s on sale at my main grocery store, finding recipes that use those products and making my shopping list.

And then I look for coupons. I have quite a few sites on my list and I just found another: Penny Pincher Gazette. Not only do they have Grocery Coupons but you can also check them easily against what is on sale at your local stores to maximize your savings.

And, just in case you don’t have a clue what to make check out the recipes and get the coupons that go with them! It’s easy to sign up… And save.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP