"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Time to Freshen Up

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As I was doing my makeup this morning I realized that as soon as spring gets here I really need to make some changes. Nothing drastic but I will definitely need to brighten my colors now that we are moving on from the season of grey and dreary to the season of fresh renewal.

I also desperately need a new foundation. I’ve always favored a more sheer look but with the crazy cycle my skin has been in lately I think it’s time to change up- until I can get it under control.

And, of course, I am always on the lookout for any new makeup tips and tricks. Especially as my skin changes and, ahem, “matures”.

Maybe I need to up my appointments with my esthetician? Don’t shoot me, but I am actually considering a bit of Botox… How depressing. At least it’s not surgery…

1 comments:

Birdie 10:31 AM  

one day I'm going to have that mini nip-tuck that they so on your face..I can't remember the name of it but you see it in magazines now & then. It doesn't leave you with that pulled back look...if you can believe what you see in magazine pictures.
I love my foundation. It stays on the longest out of all the brands I've tried and I've tried many. Wouldn't use it in the eye area though.
I say do anything that doesn't put you in debt and doesn't harm your health *S*

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP