"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Tankini to Bikini

>> Thursday, March 27, 2008

Well, I just ordered my swimsuit the other day. Because of my rather generous bust line one piece suits are not an option. So I ordered three pieces. A tankini top (with underwire support), a cute belted swim skirt and a halter style top. Because I will have nice abs before the summer is over.

I’m just not sure exactly how. Right now I am using the "eat when you’re hungry and stop when your body is full" method. And making smarter choices to cut back on useless calories.

I’m also exercising every day- either walking outside or using my elliptical. I’m trying to gear myself up to do pilates or weight work in the morning before the girls are up. 6 am is just so early…

If I can’t make this work I may use a website I found where I can read tips for weight loss help and compare top healthy meal replacement systems from Medifast and Nutrisystem. I’ve never used a meal replacement system but the commercials are pretty convincing…

Until then I’ll just use their tips for healthy weight loss:
1) There is no miracle diet (except maybe a personal chef, a personal trainer and a nanny!)
2) Drink plenty of water.
3) Don’t starve yourself.
4) Sit down when you eat.
5) Exercise regularly.

2 comments:

Jill 12:56 PM  

I was just telling my hubby the other day, as we hit "send" to pay our deposit online for a week at the beach, that I'm not really looking forward to swim suit season. Because of my height, I've never found 1-piece suits that fit very well so I'm a bikini-wearer. Ugh. Maybe I'll get a skirt cover-up, too. Ugh again.

Anonymous 8:51 AM  

have you tried eating for your blood type? i know it sounds a little odd, but recently i started doing it, and it has really worked for me. i tried the diet because i had a lot of stomach pains, but since i've started, i lost a few pounds. they just sort of melted off. and i don't have any more stomach pains or acid reflux! i only mention it because the book also goes into detail on what types of foods will promote weight gain for your blood type. wheat is one of mine.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP