"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Cleanse My What?

>> Thursday, March 20, 2008

I actually enjoy using a more traditional approach to my health whenever I can. I visit my chiropractor for everything from sore back and wrists to headaches and sinus issues. I’m not a fan of pumping medications into my body unless it’s a last resort.

Lately I’ve been seeing a lot about this Colon Cleanse and it makes me think. Now,I can see that it could really help someone who only has a BM ever few days. (One woman claims to have lost 14 pounds which makes sense if her bowels are compacted. Ick.) And I can even see how it could promote a healthy immune system.

What I wonder is: If people just drank more water wouldn’t they see many of the results this product claims?

Hop over to the Colon Cleanse website, check out their claims and tell me what you think…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP