"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Almost Spring! Time for New Shoes!!

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It’s gonna be about 55 degrees today. Again. That’s two days in a row! Yippee!

Spring inspires me- not for cleaning, although I am really jonesing to get the garage cleaned- but for accessories. Most notably shoes and bags.

My girls are much the same. Brenna has been eying Crocs every time we pass the kiosk at the mall. I have to admit that the basic cayman crocs have never been my favorite. But I know lots of people who swear by them and say they are the most comfortable thing they’ve ever worn.

Last year my mom bought a pair of the Sassari Crocs and loved them. They have some great spring colors and my mom says hers held up really well, so I think they would probably make a good slip-on-n-go shoe.

Elotta.com has all the different styles of Crocs shoes, along with free priority shipping with every order.

If you’re still buried in snow you have to check out the Mammoth Crocs. I’m troubled that I am strangely drawn to them…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP