"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

So, What Day Is It?

>> Monday, March 10, 2008

It's no surprise that I really have no concept of what day it is. Days all blend together. Oh, I do well enough getting Brenna to school on Mondays and Wednesdays but, other than that, it just doesn't matter much.

I seem to still be on Irish time as I woke about 4:30 am again this morning. You would think that after waking at 5 am yesterday and not getting to bed until 11 pm last night that I would have slept like the dead. Well, I did- until 4:30.

But now the (very long) grocery list is made and the clock just hit 6am so I should begin preparing to face the day.

I have so much to share from our travels... I just don't know when I will get around to it. Most of it will show up on my travel blog (hello- one of the 15 best according to Budget Travel) but I'll be sure to let you know when it appears. I have a lot so it will stretch out for a while.

But, until then I want to share this photo of Brenna. She absolutely crashed on the flight from Chicago to Des Moines and nothing would wake her. (She did the same last night. Poor girl is lagged.)

3 comments:

Jill 2:44 PM  

Oh my word, Jody. That's hilarious. I feel like doing that a lot! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

Fantastagirl 8:44 PM  

She looks so sweet - and while I'm sure carrying her in addition to everything else around the airport wasn't easy, sleeping is better than crying.

Jennifer 9:26 AM  

That is so sweet

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP